Twitter

Friday, December 16, 2011

Highlights: Last GOP debatable episode of the year

Ron Paul said anyone on the stage could beat Obama.  He forgot he, Bachmann, Huntsman, Gingrich, Romney, and Santorum were on the stage.  Was he thinking of most improved Avon seller of the year, Meg Kelly?

Crazy-eyed Bachmann quotes Horton Hears a Who.  Cain quoted Pokemon.  For Christmas, Santa should bring politicians some decent literature and classic films.

Crazy Eyes also said she spent "50 years as a real person."  What has she spent the rest of her life as? A cat? A robot?

Rick Perry said him and Obama "will get it on."  I'm not sure what that means in Texas, but in the rest of the states, I know that would be offensive to Rick Santorum.

Apparently the Fox News crowd wanted to see the Trump Debate, no one laughed at Huntsman's joke about not showing up for any Trump Debates. It was funny, come on fox.

"Bret Baier looks like leave it to beaver." -Hannah.  I think he also looks like he popped out of Mad magazine.

Romney said Obama hasn't been living in the real world.  I wonder if he lives in the pretend world that Bachmann lived in during the brief time she was not a real person?

Unfortunately, Ronnie has been making too much sense these days.

I know I'm right because Politifact said so!- Ol' Crazy Eyes (According to Politifact, one thing she said was true, the other was completely made up.)

You can trust me because I write best selling books; claims the newt, smugly.

When asked to name their favorite Chief Justice quickly and move down the line, each candidate refuses to clean out their waxy ears and blah blah blah, their gums flap in time with the Facebook notification noise provided by Fox to shut them up.

Bachmann loves her slippery slope analogies.  Though she may be right that the world would crash if Ron Paul takes office.

It's ironic that Newt says "we need to tell the truth".  When I use the word "we", I include myself in the group.  When Newt uses it, it is synonymous with "you".

Apparently Newt practices not being "zany".  Practice harder, Newty.

Huntsman says that there is a Oil Monopoly.  Is it as much fun as Star Wars Monopoly, or Spongebob Monopoly?  Sounds like a drag.

Why are they talking about Keith Stone?  I guess it's because he's always smooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment