Twitter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weird Smells

So I smell a lot of weird things on my way to, during, and from school. Generally the smells are on the bus. Yesterday morning I got on the bus and my first instinct was, "wow, it smells like mushu pork." and indeed it did. I looked around me but there was no sign of Chinese food, unfortunately. On my way home from school, I got on the bus and the first thing I thought of was "ugh, it smells like a gerbil cage." gerbils have a pretty distinct smell. I've had rats, smelled ferrets and hamsters, but nothing is as distinct as gerbils. It's been years since I've had gerbils, but a nose never forgets. I wondered if it was the guy sitting next to me, but nope, turns out, it was the whole bus. Today at school I sat in the business building and the whole floor smelled like the pipes had exploded in the walls and raw sewage was everywhere. After awhile the smell wore off, and it smelled like a dumpster that hadn't been retrieved for a long time. I think I need to invest in some nose plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment