Twitter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Betta Fish, Snail, and Frogs

Eh, Steve? sulked about his little aquariumcito until I finally dumped him into the goldfish bowl when the goldfishes died. In his place we put two dwarf african frogs, and a sea snail. I named one of the frogs Kermit, and I don't remember the other ones name. He's a poop though, doesn't do much. The snails name is Gary Frick. Turns out the snail is one of the coolest pets i've ever owned. He doesn't do a whole lot, but he does look super creepy, and glides around the bottom of the aquariumcito and up and down the sides all day. The frogs are mean, they always wait until the snail sticks his antennae out with his eye balls and then they jam their noses into his eyes until he hides them back under his shell. So that's what's going on now with the pets.
i got another gnome recently, his name is Rufus. I'll put up a picture of him eventually. I'm so behind!
Hmm...what else is new...Just plugging away at school and super busy with two jobs. Next week I'm working 26 hours at one job and 10 at the other. Plus I have a test or two.
Scott, Jon, and myself went and shot out the glass of an old TV that Hannah asked me to take out of my office ever since we moved into this apartment. That was fun. I took the first shot and a piece of glass hit me in the face. I guess we weren't standing far enough away. That was a bit unnerving. After we shot out all the glass we pushed it down a hill and shot at it as it rolled. That was fun.
I can't really think of anything else to say right now. I'm eating and I'm really hungry, so I'll just concentrate on that for now. Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment