Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Birthday!

So today is my birthday. My first "happy birthday wish" was from the Jimmy Eat World members forum. I think it was sent exactly at midnight. It was an automated message. As thrilled as I was, if you're going to send birthday greetings, they should be somewhat personal otherwise you might as well send me a message every day wishing me the best and I'll just delete it. But, since technically it was my birthday, I was kind enough to let it sit in my inbox (after removing it from junk mail).

Right now I'm at school considering my options for what homework to start on first. Turns out that the world keeps turning and deadlines don't change for you when it's your birthday. It's a day like any other where you do laundry and homework and fight with the stupid access point in the business building to stay connected to internet for more than one !@#$!%@#^W# minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment