Twitter

Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't had a whole lot of time this week for anything but homework. Yes, I have gotten behind on some of my tv shows (gasp!), haven't played my guitar in weeks, haven't been able to read my book I'm currently reading, or continue writing the book I'm currently writing. I've been working working working on homework, and the sad thing is, I don't think it's even going to pay off. I spend so much time reading, taking notes, reviewing, but in the end nothing sticks and I've got three tests next week. We'll see what happens. My gnomes are all staring at me. I guess I should name the newest addition. The majority on my facebook poll said his name should be Gene, the rest said Carl, and no one voted for Kyle. It's my gnome, and his name is Kyle. So ha. Suck it, bookface.

No comments:

Post a Comment